WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Coming up for air------ Meet Beth & Brett

This family is just so beautiful! I loved my time with them on this shoot- and was so happy with many of their moments captured!

I have been pretty much 24/7 living and breathing photography. So my blogging has fallen behind-- but I just HAD to get these up!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jackson pretty much had me wrapped around his little finger. I could follow he and his sister Olivia around with a camera all day!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Beth and Brett-- for the honor!

Pati

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Oh my gosh!!! This Family Shoot is GREAT!!! Jackson and Olivia are so precious!! My favorite is the one with Jackson on the fence and his little hand raised--the black and white one--PRICELESS!!!! The one with him and his Dad holding hands---so special--- Another Fantastic Job, Pati--

Hope you will be able to get some R & R soon!!!!

luvu
hugs
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!