WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, December 4, 2008

Christmas Gift Idea!

Gift Certificates are here!

I wanted to let you know that Gift certificates make WONDERFUL Christmas gifts, and photography by pati has them available for that special someone .

How long has it been since you've even HAD a family portrait... or your children's portraits taken? School photos don't count! Sorry!

I'd like to encourage you to think outside the box--literally and coosider giving a gift that will increase in value over the years.




Gift certiciates for Lifestyle portrait sessions available for purchase for $150.

This includes:

Includes a $100 print credit
1 to 1 1/2 on location photo shoot
35-50 high resolution images presented in a private online viewing gallery
High Resolution photo processing for each image

Surprise someone you care about with a truly unique gift...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!