WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, December 22, 2008

Poinsettia Puppy Love

Here are more photos from this awesome event!

Meet Adrienne & Matthew-- the cutest couple I know!--- Seriously.. can they be more adorable together. Sorry guys-- don't mean to embarrass you at all--but come on!

We were having some fun at the 2008 Poinsettia Festival at Gardener's World http://www.gardenpro.net/

There are still Poinsettia's for sale throughout Christmas at Gardener's World--and they are amazing!

Here is my favorite shot:

Photobucket

Now for some color.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

O.K.... so I had them play a game a patty-cake--- they were gamers!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

The umbrella was perfect for Addriene....... can she be any cuter?



Photobucket

Photobucket


Thanks you guys! It was so much fun !---


Pati


1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

These 2 are so cute!!--talk about perfect together!!! You did another AWESOME photo shoot, Pati!! One of my favorites is the one with her laying in his lap-- oh so precious !!

hugs
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!