WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Gracie....

>This is little Gracie-- you've seen her once before. She's nestled in between the two people she loves the most.... Johnnie and Clint.

Wonder people-- and great friends!

There was a storm brewing during this shot... the color gave this photo such a 3-d effect. This has become one of my favorite shots!

Photobucket

Johnnie & Clint are very close friends of ours. They have the most amazing business... Sendoutcards. http://www.sendoutcards.com/5FREE

I've shared this on a blog before.

Whenever I have a photoshoot, I pick my favorite photo from the shoot and I use their company , Sendoutcards, to prints and mail my custom card. My clients LOVE it!

Photobucket

Gracie just had her hair done! Love the bow.
Photobucket

She dances for treats....
Photobucket

Photobucket
Clint is a great guy---

He shaved his head in honor of my husband... I think he looks great!
Photobucket

Oh, and I had to get a shot of those cool boots!
Photobucket

More dancing!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Johnnie has this amazing " Believe" necklace......

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Thank you both for your friendship!! It is a gift!

Pati

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

We had so much FUN!!!! You're AMAZING!! You always seem to capture just the right 'Moment"!!

We lOVE our photos!!

I just thought "beLIeVE" was another word in the dictionary under "b". You and Peter have shown us not only how precious life can be but how to "live" that faithful life of hope with our precious Lord Jesus Christ!

THANK YOU for your love and friendship!!

hugs Clint and Johnnie

lisi said...

wow!!! i LOVE these pati.. love the one with clint carrying his bride.. :-)
the baby in the middle is priceless!! love gracie...
my fav is really the believe close-up.. so special! they are really a beautiful couple!
much love this friday! and hugs, lis

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!