WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Sorry.... I've been MIA

It has been SO busy... and I have had no time at all to blog.
I also really wanted to leave the photos of my brothers and sister in law up for several days. I really wanted everyone to see that.

It's midnight... I'm dozing at the computer... so here just 2 shots from a recent family shoot.

All I can say about this beautiful family is wow!! More photos to come!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Olivia + Jackson = WOW

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Those AWESOME Blue eyes are AMAZING!!! These little ones are precious--You have such a gift of phtography--priceless moments that last a lifetime!!

God Bless
hugs
johnnie

lisi said...

these are 2 family beauties! thanks for sharing.. looks like i might have missed your deadline for ordering 4 christmas?! i need to check that.. but i'm trying to sort through the clutter here, and $$!! may be for my daughter's 14th bday in feb!!! woohoo!!
much love to you all this beautiful season.. hugs from texas!!! love, lisi

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!