WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, December 18, 2008

Red, Red and more Red...Poinsettia Fun!

I LOVE the color red-- and just soaked it in all weekend long.

I had SO much fun at the Poinsettia Festival! This was hosted by http://gardenpro.net/
--they continue to sell poinsettias up through Christmas!

Over the next few days, I want to share just a few of the families I was able to provide photography for----

Here are my dear friends--The Scroggs Family.

Photobucket

This is Little Faith--- all I can say is OML (Oh my Lord) How cute is she?

Photobucket

And Little Josiah--- Can you believe these eyes?

Photobucket

And Hope-- The sweetest big sister and just BEAUTIFUL!

Photobucket

So they were planted in an ocean of RED--------Lots of RED!
Photobucket


Then I pulled out the hats. Every little girls needs a few good hat photos right?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Faith & I began to play peek - a - boo ....... I love that game!


Photobucket


Ok... so along with the hats--- you just HAVE to have a matching umbrella right. It's all about accessories ladies!

Photobucket Photobucket



Some Family Fun!

Photobucket



And here's my favorite~

Photobucket



Thank you to the Scroggs Family! Merry Christmas--



3 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Hope, Faith and Josiah= LOVE. What Angels!!! I love the one with Faith in the poinsetta and all you see is her precious face!!! Beautiful Family and RED is definitely a color of joy and happiness!!

I hear those red cups calling again!!!! lol

hugs
johnnie

lisi said...

beauty!!!!!! i LOVE these sooo much!!! wowza!!!
so happy you posted these, pati! i love this family~ much love to you this christmas and for your loved ones, too!
love, lisette

lisi said...

i love the hats!!! and the umbrellas! those are sooo precious.. man! josiah! what a handsome boy! and the family shot is so beautiful! amy and bobby look so great! they are so blessed!!! bless them papa!! hugs~

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!