WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, August 3, 2009

Sisters~

I have a best friend named Janet whom I have known my entire life. She and I grew up together and have been friends for as long as I can remember.
Recently, during a trip back home to California - I had the chance of photographing her two daughters Tori & Hailey.

We certainly had some fun!

Photobucket

Tori is the oldest. She is really involved with the childrens ministry at her church. She sings in the praise band and works at the Happiest Place on Earth - yep... Disneyland!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Hailey is in high school. It's always wild for me when I see her because she looks like her mom SO much. (sorry Hailey... but that IS a compliment!)
She's the artsy one... she very creative and easy going.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

They goofed off a bit - and I love some of the shots I was able to get

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you so much Ladies! I love you Both
xoxo
pati

1 comments:

Niya said...

Beautiful sisters!!

Regards,
retouching

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!