WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, August 10, 2009

Lots of New.....

New clothes - check
New Backpacks - check
New school - Check for Julia, check for Colin
It's a new year! First day of school.

And this year I have a high schooler! It's so hard to believe. Colin - my boy. My baby boy... is now in high school.
And Julia... she's now starting junior high.. or should I say "middle school" That's the correct term these days.
And little Lissy... my 4th grader, well this this is the first time she is in any school with out a big brother or sister there with her.

So there is lots of new! New tears too... new sighs... and definately new prayers~
But NEW is good. It's how life goes. So today I celebrate the NEW with my children!
I love you Colin, Julia & Alissa

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

A. Drewes said...

Great photos!!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!