WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, August 16, 2009

From the heart....

I wanted to take a moment to thank my wonderful friend Melissa Jill for the family photos she recently took. I cherish her friendship and her photography is a truly a gift the Lord has given her to share with the world!

XOXO Melissa!!

To see the entire post go to: Pakulis Family Photos

Photobucket

Well... as you now know, life has been back into high gear a bit! It's been a very sort of surreal time for us. I continue to try stay focused on my family, my photography and certainly my faith. It is truly what sustains me.

I will simply say this... that even with our new situation, I continue to believe. Through this entire journey, I've asked many times, has the plan changed Lord? The answer that I always seem to get is that I am to continue to beLIeVE. So unless I hear otherwise...that's what I do.

I beLIeVE!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HI PATI,PETER AND FAMILY,
ITS LISA (QUAYLEY) MORTENSEN, AN OLD HIGH SCHOOL CLASS FRIEND AND AN OLD FRIEND OF ANN MARIES. I'M HAPPY TO BE WRITING YOU AFTER ALL THESE YEARS BUT SADDEND TO READ OF YOUR BATTLES. WHEN SOMETHING OF THIS MAGNITUDE IS THROWN AT YOU, YOUR STRENGTH, FAITH, LOVE AND HOPE AS A WHOLE WILL HELP WITH EACH DAY. PETER I CAN PROMISE YOU I WILL PRAY FOR YOU AND YOUR FAMILY AS YOU FIGHT THIS BATTLE AND I HOPE AND PRAY TO GOD THAT IN SOME WAY I HAVE HELPED YOU FIGHT THIS FIGHT. I HAVE BEEN PRAYING SO MUCH FOR YOU SINCE I READ YOUR STORY LAST NIGHT FROM YOUR BEAUTIFUL WIFE. GOD BLESS, LOVE LISA (QUAYLEY)

Wedding Videography Philadelphia said...

You have some great photography shots here!!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!