WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, August 8, 2009

Introducing......

My New Logo:


I'm never looking back! This is IT!!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I wanted something elegant, classic and clean. I LOVE the flourish -- AND it has a very personal and special meaning to me...symbolically! That I keep to myself.. sorry!

So get ready to start seeing more of this logo....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. Cristy

Unknown said...

Love the new logo Pati! Looks beautiful!

Liz Schillinger

Johnnie and Clint said...

I love the new Pati Pakulis Photography Logo!! It is YOU!!! One of a Kind-Special--Unique It's You

I love you!!

xoxoxo

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!