WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, August 6, 2009

Ta Daaaa..... Peter & Pati

I recently had my wedding photos scanned! I never purchased a wedding album when Peter and I were first married. So I decided to get one now. Especially because I am in this business and have access to some beautful wedding albums. It's been fun to look back at these!

Here's my one of my favorite shots. Overall, my wedding was very posed and the photographer was very traditional.. but this photo was a pretty spontaneous moment for us!


Photobucket

Almost 19 years ago we had no idea where we were heading, the beautiful children we would have, and the challenges we would face. We simply made a vow, and said, "I do."

Somehow, God has given us the grace to keep that vow and the strength to continue to do so!
It has not always been easy - but it has always been worth it!

Life is hard sometimes.... BUT I honestly believe that Life is good!

I love this man and I am grateful for my life!


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Amy said...

O my gosh! You guys are SOOOO young! Love love these, Pati! I need to do the very same thing.. I have all mine in photo albums because we had a friend of a friend shoot and give us the film... such a great idea! Thanks for inspiring me AGAIN!

Love you mucho y mucho!

~ A

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW!!! Absolutely Beautiful!!--What a GREAT Idea!!! Wedding photos are pricelss and the memories are forever. God definitely knew what he was doing when he put the two of you in each others arms!! He blessed you with 3 of the most Wonderful children I've ever met. I thank God everyday for the many blessings you have brought into our lives.

We Love You!!! Clint and Johnnie

We Love you

Maria Nissen said...

Pati- How is it possible that you have not changed at all...well maybe the hair style...but seriously...you are aging beautifully. I never got an album either...and I wasn't that crazy about my wedding pictures to begin with. If I had only known then what I know now... You two look great in yours.

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!