WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, August 23, 2009

New Blog

After much consideration...

I have designed a new blog. You can click this link to go there:

Pati Pakulis Photograpy ~ New Blog

This process has actually been very therapeutic for me. Ever since I launched my photography business, I have been trying to develop a sense of who I am as a photographer - my style - a logo - a brand. Well, hopefully I've achieved that... I longed for larger photos and a cleaner look.

And the good news is that all of my content from this blog has been imported to my new blog - that was important to me!

Plus, I couldn't think of a better way to finish this blog than with a photo of my family - and sharing our most recent news with you. I guess it just felt like the right time for me.

So I'd be honored if you take a trip to my new blog - Pati Pakulis Photography ~ New Blog
and please bookmark it!


That's where I live now - I hope you'll continue to join me there!



many blessings always,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!