WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, August 13, 2009

Time to share......

My amazing photographer friend Melissa Jill has just posted photos of our family.

http://www.melissajill.net/

She has also shared about our situation. I have kept quiet about this... waiting for the right time. I must say it was nice to just have the news come out without hav...ing to explain it all. Honestly, I'm a bit fatigued in that department.

I am so grateful for her request for prayers for my husband. Will you join us in praying for healing for Peter? We continue to hope & beLIeVE. xoxo

6 comments:

lisi said...

i love you..

Alette de Vries said...

I saw the photos and your story on Melissa´s blog. I just want to wish you and your family all teh best. My thoughts will be with you and I hope your husband will recover from this awfull thing called cancer.

Alette
The Netherlands
www.letje.web-log.nl

Anonymous said...

Pati,

I grew up in Canandaigua and attended grade school with Peter (we moved away when in high school). Please tell Peter hello from Lori Bottorf. I can't believe how much your son resembles Pete as I remember him from 6th grade (Mrs. Spencer's class)! Mrs. Spencer called Peter a "social butterfly" and we all thought that was the funniest thing we had ever heard back then! I love your photography and blog. You are a very special person - special family. We will be praying and praying. Have added Peter to our church's prayer list where he will be named outloud. My heart goes out to you
Blessings, Hope & Faith,
- Lori Bottorf Petrie
Rochester NY (lpetrie@trusmart.com)

Johnnie and Clint said...

You are always in our thoughts and we continue to pray and beLIeVE that God will heal Peter. We Love you both from the bottom of our hearts as our family.

Hugs--xoxoxoxo
Hope-Faith-Love
--Clint and Johnnie

Cristi said...

Hi Pati,
Just wanted to send you a great big hug :)

Anonymous said...

Pati,
I'm reading your blogs and your beautiful photography is amazing. I'm praying for you and your family and am inspired by your words. I do hope again Peter will beat this horrible disease. With love and prayers, Lisa Quayle Mortensen

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!