WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, July 31, 2009

CD Release Concert - Moses Lugemye

Here's another plug for my friend Moses Lugemye. He will be promoting his recent CD release, Our God, with a concert at The Springs Church in Chandler.

Concert date:Friday August 21st
Time: 7pm
Location: The Springs Church: http://www.thespringschurch.net/thespringschurch/ds/index.htm

For More Information go to: http://moseslugemye.com/Site/Home.html

Photobucket

His CD is featured below. I provided the photography for this project. It was so much fun the see the final CD!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Check out this video:


1 comments:

Amy said...

Congratulations to Moses! How wonderful!

Hoping to come to the release concert!

Love you so!

A

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!