WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, July 25, 2009

Logo Inspiration - Name Change Coming...

From the moment I began this business... the one thing that have haunted me is my quest for a logo. Searcing for my indentity in a design that can define me.
I will say - that I like my current logo best at this moment...
BUT.... it needs to change.

I will soon be Pati Pakulis Photography... for a few reasons.

First and formost being is that there is another photographer using photographybypati.com as their domain name.

I can't have this type of confusion.

When I first researched that domain name-- I knew it was taken... but it was not being used at the time. Now there is an actualy website up and running.

The most simple and logical thing for me hten... is to simply sing my work.. and my photographs with my full name: Pati Pakulis
So I will be working on a final logo - to refelct this change.

Here is some of my design inspiration - a direction in which I am heading. And I must get there once and for all!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

alright... i always promised that i would never write on a blog... but this is enough to bring me out of self-imposed silence [and since i can still maintain anonymity... why not?]

my opinion is that there is a lot of merit in the Al Ain class motors [2nd from top]... very clean, very simple [can still have girly squiggly lines that you like!]... good direction

Johnnie and Clint said...

Well--there were a few I liked but one in particular stood out. simplicity--elegance--YOU---your love-inspiraton,and strength-

The next to the Last one --the 2 tones of black/gray are your strength and tenacity--then the curls of the Writing are your fun loving spirit --

luv u
hugs

Anonymous said...

Hey there, you may be interested in checking out my website dedicated to photography: fotolusion | http://fotolusion.com

If you do like the photos, please comment on them!

Thanks

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!