WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, July 28, 2009

A big hug....

For all of you who check my blog regularly! I've gotta say, that this whole process was foreign to me a year ago... and I am just thankful that you decide to check in on me and see the work I love to do.

So Thank you!!

Photobucket

Also- this comes with a bit of an apology. For the past several months, I've really been doing "just enough" to get my blog posts in!

The truth is that I have been pretty exhausted... in general. After my husband's surgery in February... I think I sort of collapsed a bit inside. You gear up and fight and fight... and cancer is not an easy battle. I know I just needed to get some air!

So my posts have been full of photos... but not filled with much heart as far as my writing goes. There's much more I could say.. but I have just managed to blog the very basics. Maybe you're actually happy about that! Could be. I do realize that a blog can be rather cathartic - in general.

But inside, I did JUST what I needed to do. Do the minimum. Rest a bit.

There is much going on in my life right now.. and again, I am feeling that exhaustion that comes from seasons in life that test you beyond what you're capable of.

That brings me to my photo... not only is it a hug...
But really, it is what I do when the going gets tough!

I am a worship leader. I have been for many years! I sing, I play guitar and I lift my hands up high - to the God of this Universe... is truly the best way I know to do life. It is how I am strengthened and it is how I sometimes survive!
It is truly a part of who I am and what I do.

So this photo caught my attention. And I decided to share it with you!

Thank YOU ALL for contining to come and visit!! I am thankful!

1 comments:

Gisele Holloway said...

Hey pretty lady! Nice words... Just wanted to say I have been thinking about you.. Sending to your husband tons of good thoughts for him to get better very soon! I know is not an easy thing to deal with, I am sure he appreciates you being there for him, supporting the whole family... Be strong, be happy and live life! and never forget to put this beautiful smile in your face!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!