WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, May 11, 2009

My Most Cherished!

As my children were growing up I was a film shooter... digital was just really getting off the ground and I get on board that train until 2 years ago.

My favorite medium was taking black and white photos of my kids! It was always an exciting day to go pick up a roll of C-41 that had just been developed! I remember that joy of that process. Opening the envelope and my heart racing.. wondering what I would see. What had I captured...exactly.

For Mother's Day-- I am indulging a bit and sharing some of my most treasures images!!

These fill my heart with joy everytime I look at them!

They are a Mother's Joy! My Most Cherished of All!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

The Children that call you MOM!! You have a precious Family, Pati--They are so blessed to have such a wonderful, loving, caring MOM!!

I also do love the black and white photos--Its just something that draws you in.

What cherished moments of yesterday--They can never be erased and will always be with you forever! They are always our babies no matter how old they are. We want them to stay so young and innocent and they want to grow up so quickly!!

hugs

Annie said...

This was in you all along! Great photos...beautiful family :)

Rylin Photography said...

Oh these are so adorable. I love them!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!