WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, May 19, 2009

The day my life changed.... forever!

Was the day my son, Colin Taylor Pakulis, was born! Truly one of the greatest days of my life!

Happy Birthday Colin!! He's now.... 14 years old!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Colin said...

Wow,

I just happen to check your blog, and this is the last thing I see on my birthday. Thank you Mom =)

Love you!!

-Colin

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!