WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, May 1, 2009

Back Home!!

So... Mexico has not been the most popular place recently... but it was paradise for me and my wonderful friends even throughout this past week's swine flu scare.

My friends Jill, Denise and Angie took me to the amazing little town of Sayulita, Mexico-- where we stayed with the greatest Mexican girl in the world... Lorenza!

This was our private little beach! It was surreal!

Photobucket

Photobucket

This was the view I had each day of the morning sunrise as seen from my balcony!

Photobucket

It was truly paradise and I had the time of my life with my friends!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Jill, Lorenza, Angie, Denise, Pati


More photos to come!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!