WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Friends... a true blessing from God

I am deeply blessed!! My amazing friends Jill, Densie & Angie surprised me with this trip to Mexico. After walking with my husband through cancer for the last 18 months... they wanted me to have a rest...

After driving through some deep backroads... we pulled into this place-- and I have to say that my jaw drooped.. literally! I could not believe this home.. tucked away in an ocean cove!

It truly is nothing short of paradise.

My mornings were filled with a sunrises over the ocean-- and I heard the constant sound of waves! I slept in... ate like a queen and yes... got a funky sunburn - I'm such a sunwimp!

Thank you so much Jill - Denise and Angie-----this trip was absolutely amazing and perfect!!!
I will never forget it! I love each of you so much!!

Photobucket

I also had a chance to meet Lorenza--- another blessing and person I can now call friend! She was a wonderful host-- The amazing home we stayed in belongs to her family. It is called Casa Buque!

It is available for rent... and truly an ocean getaway that you will never forget.

Here is the link and many more photos for Casa Buque - in Sayulita Mexico!

http://www.sayulitalife.com/buque


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

I hope with all my heart.....to come back here someday!!!

2 comments:

lisi said...

pati!!!!!!!! so so happy you were there.. what an amazing rest.. :-)
gorgeous pictures, as you do always, capture the 'place' the 'moment' the love.. smiles!!! just great scenery in these today for me.. i can almost smell the ocean.. and hear those waves rolling onto shore.

thanks for sharing and hoping your momma's day is really nice and joyful and full of beauty.. love, lis

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW what a beautiful heavenly paradise! So glad to see that restful smile!! You deserved every minute of rest, rejuvenation, no appointments, no deadlines just time with friends.

You got some beautiful scenery shots--

luv u
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!