WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, May 8, 2009

Heather & Joel!

This post will be ongoing throughout the day... as I upload and post more pics of Joel and Heather's delight Wedding Day!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

5 comments:

Jennifer Bowen said...

Way to go Pati! I love that 2nd shot and way to work the sun flare! Congrats on your first official wedding- you will never forget it :-)
Im sure they are very happy!

Annie said...

Awesome Pati!!!!

Rachael Earl said...

Great job, Pati! Great shooting and processing. The second one is gorgeous!

Gisele Holloway said...

Hey pretty lady! You really did a great job on these! I am sure they are so happy with all this beautiful images!

Johnnie and Clint said...

These are GREAT!! I love the one with the rings on the post--Very creative-- What a lovely couple to photograph!! You are amazing!!

hugs
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!