WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Mother's Day... a family affair!

Most of my Mother's day was spent differently this year. I had the opportunity to provide photography for The Hyatt Regency Spa and Resort in Scottsdale.


I was asked to take family photos of the guests who were enjoying brunch at the Hyatt.

Photobucket

My children and good friend Cassie joined me to help make this happen!

Colin was my right hand man! He would run the photos through quick edits and then print them for the families.

Photobucket


Lissy helped me set up and worked on artisically dispalying my "skinny mini" cards. She was my model too! Helped me when I needed to check lighting...etc.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And I even managed to get a shot with my loves... But my Julia was missing. She stayed home with her Daddy!

Photobucket

After the photo session, we were able to have brunch here - and THAT was amazing!!
It was a great Mother's Day!!

1 comments:

Annie said...

That's awesome! What a great idea...hope you had a great mothers day :)

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!