WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, May 22, 2009

Adrienne ~ Senior Style

My last Senior of the season.... at this moment anyway! Meet Miss Adrienne! Beautiful inside and out!

This photo... I will say, has been one of my favorites so far! There's just something about her expression that keeps me wondering, "What was she really thinking that moment! Anyway... Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Adrienne is also a cheerleader... surprise surprise!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

She LOVES her "EAGLES JACKET"

Photobucket

Photobucket

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!