WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, May 14, 2009

Lauren Senior Style!

This was a fun shoot! I actually got to photograph Lauren's pet Rat. He was so sweet and I do love the photos I captured of the two of them!

A great experience!

Lauren is such a sweetheart! She's alot of fun to photograph--and yes I detected a bit of some modeling potential! She was so eager to make her photos shine~~

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you Lauren for the amazing opportunity to capture on of the most important seasons in your life!!

xoxo-pati

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!