WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, April 23, 2009

Starlight ... Starbright

the first star I see tonight

I wish I may.. I wish I might

have the wish I wish tonight!


I wish for the lens that took these photos!!!!!

Photobucket

This is Marley our dog... just relaxing on a Saturday afternoon! he's such a good dog!

Photobucket

Photobucket

With the exception of a little sharpening... these images are straight out of the camera~

The lens I used is an AMAZING lens!! It is the Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8G AF-S VR Zoom-Nikkor ED-IF Lens with Hood - Black Finish

It ONLY retails for approximately $1950.00

I call it "the magic lens!" Just looking through it feels like magic to me!

And the photos it takes seem magical!!

Photobucket


Someday!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!