WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, April 9, 2009

Baby on board.....

Welcome to my first maternity shoot!

Meet Janae! She is pregnant with her first child. Janae is one of the most talented people I know. She has written some of the most amazing plays and is on staff at the church I attend, http://www.desertsprings.net/

Our shoot was done in a natural window lighting enviroment!

Janae had this beautiful dress that captured such a sense of classic elegance. I loved it!!

Enjoy!


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you Janae-- You are such a BEAUTIFUL mama~

pati

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

I agree the dress is so perfect for this shoot!!! Janae is so beautiful and will make an awesome mother!!! My favorite one is the 3rd from the top!!!

hugs
johnnie

Annie said...

Pati, love the lighting on these! Beautiful images :)

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!