WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Cornish Clan ~

This is my friend Kelly-- and her beautiful family! She and Scott are celebrating their wedding anniversary and decided to have family portraits taken for their gift!

Kelly and I go way back. Our children have gone to school together since pre-school.

She has had a thriving online business for years! She is an accomplished seemstress and sews custom shopping cart covers for babies... and a host of other items as well! My children STILL have the baby blanket/pillow that she made!! She was always an inspiration to me.

So... for moms with little babies. She's in the top 10 for Google--- so check it out her website: http://www.handmade4baby.com/



They take some mean photos too!! BEAUTIFUL!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucket

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

The Cornish Clan definitely put a smile on my face. Every photo you took captured the love and joy of this wonderful family!! I like the background--Of course my favorite is around water. It gives a sense of renewal!!

hugs
johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!