WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, April 1, 2009

A Special Day~

I know that today is April Fools Day... so here you go. I'm pregnant!!!
APRIL FOOLS ( I wish) Anyway, but this day has more significance to our family!

One year ago... my husband was healed of his 1st Cancer-- Liposarcoma.
It is a day that I will NEVER forget.


I sat at Cedar Sinai in LA-- waiting after a 4 hour surgery... to hear those wonderful words "clean margins!" I can't describe the emotion that you feel --- it's really something beyond words. All I can say is the emotion of that day is seared into my heart... like no other.

SO................ today the Pakulis Family Celebrates the first victory over Cancer... and we rejoice in God's miracles!

I have put together this video... mostly to honor our God who is so Faithful and to remember HIS great works in our lives!

I hope you are blessed!

Pati



(you may want to go below and turn off the music - before starting video)


5 comments:

daniellemoyersphotography said...

Pati, that was a beautiful slideshow! it just reminds me how much I love my husband and family. Isn't our family one of the greatest gifts God could have ever given us? Thank you again for sharing this video. Congrats! Those pictures are worth more than a million dollars. I am so happy for you guys. Pati, I would love to take pictures of you and your family and the great accomplishment you have made together. I would love to give you pictures that you would cherish forever and that are priceless.. Let me know if you are interested in me doing this for you.. No charge. your story makes me so happy!
danielle@daniellemoyersphotography.com

Amy said...

Oh I am crying again.. I had to come back and watch this amazing story again.. wow.. I am so speechless... I am praising God for the gift of life He has breathed into Peter.. my goodness! Such a gift!

Hugs.. Amy

Anonymous said...

So moving...so inspiring....a true miracle from GOD. What a beautiful keepsake of an incredible journey. I beLIeVE, even more so these days....

Stacey

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! I was holding back the tears, because I can't imagine what the last year has been like, and I'm so inspired by you and your family. Love, Rachel

Johnnie and Clint said...

God is so GREAT!!! I sat and watched as tears ran down my cheeks and I then had to watch it again, and again!! What a beautiful video about Faith-Hope-Courage-and Strength!! You are an amazing family of God's Miracles. You NEVER complained--you continued to beLIeVE no matter how steep that mountain climb became and you NEVER gave up!!! Praising God on top of that mountain with arms stretched out!!!!!!!!!

This journey you have traveled has been an inspiration to my family in realizing how truly blessed we are and that all we have is TODAY!! Living each day like there were no tomorrow--

We love you with all our heart and soul!!xoxo

Clint and Johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!