WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, April 26, 2009

Oh Mexico ....

I never really been so I dont really know
Oh, mexico
I guess Ill have to go

James Taylor


Well, that's where I'm off too! With some amazing friends of mine-- Jill, Denise & Angie! I am so excited. And like the song says... I've never really been, well that would be me!

We leave tomarrow morning! Gone for 5 days! We'll be about 30 miles away from Puerto Vallarta! Oh my!

Ole!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!