WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Family Portraits - motorcycle style

I love my job!!! Can you see why?

This was such a fun shoot! Great family - great bike - great wall ( I love brick--and the arches are awesome too) Great light. OK... so this shoot was just great all the way around.

Joe and Joanie are celebrating their 25 year anniversary!! Doing it in style!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

The one of them sitting on the motorcycle and her with her sunglasses on... AWESOME!!!! Pati these are so dang cute!! I love your work :)

Annie said...

LOVE the first photo - what a fun family :)

Joe said...

Thanks for your abiliy to find beauty in an alley to a park.

Johnnie and Clint said...

I love the one with them on the motorcycle where Joe has his arm around Joanie--You guys are AWESOME and I love the ride. I would like to ride in Leather with my hubby!!!! GREAT Shots Pati--You are a natural born photographer--I agree with Joe--It doesn't matter where you go you ALWAYS capture the beauty!!

hugs Johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!