WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, April 13, 2009

Sneek Peek - Family Portrait Session... a la motorcycle!

My friend Joe has a pretty cool motorcycle. I had a chance to photograph Joe with his wife and daughter... and the bike.

They are celebrating their 25 year anniverary--- so we had some fun!

Full blog post to come!
Photobucket

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cousin, I have to say....you do take beautiful shots! I might just have to make a trip to AZ so you can capture my one and only Nicholas who is now 7. Because before we know it, they will have grown up!! I just love checking in on your blog to see updates. Your pictures do inspire me and often bring me to tears. Keep up the good work!! You are blessed!

Love you,
Donna

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!