WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cinderella... Senior Style

This shoot was SO... SO much fun! My beautiful Senior Shelby really was nothing short of Cinderella. And some of the backdrops were so cool!

Her prom dress was gorgeous. And the day had some amazing wind that was Perfect at times.

I had a blast editing these photos... and I LOVED working with Shelby. She is stunning, smart and just a complete sweetheart!!

Shelby had other outfits as well... but I'll post those separately! Had to start with the dress photos.

Enjoy !!

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

This image below is my favorite shot... there is just something that intrigues me here.

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Audra Little said...

Beautiful job Pati!!! I love how bright her dress is.. the one on the stairs is awesome too!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!