WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, March 1, 2009

Resting In California

Peter & I have been at my parents home all week.. resting with my husband. He is doing very well! We meet with his surgeon tomorrow for a follow up visit... then we head back home to Arizona. We hope they have a final pathology report for us..... we know that things look very good.

The surgeon did say that Peter may want to consider one more round of chemotherapy as sort of a final precaution. So that will most likely take place in the next week or so.

As much as we miss our children, it has been so good to just rest this week... without the distractions of our usual daily life.

I did want to share this photo earlier in the week... but I had forgotten my memory card reader back in Arizona.

This framed photo was on Peter's floor while he was staying at Cedar Sinai. I saw it the first time I was heading to Peter's hospital room.

I has to take this photo SO quickly... I Los Angeles, if you have anything that looks like a decent camera at Cedar Sinai, they think your the paparazzi..... seriously! I learned this the hard way.

So yes.... I did SNEEK this photo... I confess! But I just had to have it. What I loved the most was that the rainbow also had a picture of a heart next to it.

And all I can tell you is that when I saw this... I knew it was God's way of not only showing me another rainbow....but He was also telling me that how much He loves us!

Fulfilling a promise ... with great love!


Photobucket

We love you all!

Pati

Photobucket

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW--What a message from God!!!Isn't God's Glory-Grace-and LOVE so AWESOME!!! The amazing journeys he puts in front of us to travel down!! WOW !!! We pray for a cancer-free path report and Peters continued healing!!! See you soon

xoxo
Johnnie

lisi said...

thanks father for a good 'report' and for peace.. i especially love the picture, because of the heart, plus the rainbow (like you mentioned)
goose-bumps! hoping for safe travels and for continual healing and recovery!!
love, lis

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!