WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, March 5, 2009

Celebrating Life with Baby JJ

Meet my beautiful nephew JJ! The newest addition to my family. Named after his daddy Jonathan, my brother, He is Jonathan Junior, hence... "JJ"

As we celebrate the health and healing of my husband's cancer, I couldn't think of better photos to post! I have waited to introduce this Little Light of Life to you all!! These photos were taken on my trip to California back in January.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite shots--- I love the expression and it certainly makes me wonder, "what is he thinking about?"

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This IS my favorite shot. I just LOVE his tiny baby foot in his daddy's hand!

Photobucket

Photobucket

JJ is just such a happy and easygoing little guy! He is so content!
I haven't has a chance to photograph any babies... so this was just such an honor for me!! I'm happy that my nephew JJ was the first!!

We love you baby JJ!!

4 comments:

lisi said...

he is gorgeous!!! jj has a light from heaven glowing, doesn't he?!! what a doll!
i love how he 'looks into '.. :-)
bless him, father!
bless you all today.. hugs, lis

Johnnie and Clint said...

These are beautiful!!! You definitely should do more baby photography!! YOU did a GREAT JOB!!! The foot in hand and "that look" is just precious!!!

the innocence of a child!!! treasure every moment!! They grow up way too quickly!!

hugs Johnnie Luv u

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful, Pati! I love your black and white conversions, and your focus and lighting are perfect!

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

I keep finding myself saying the same thing over and over every time I look at your pictures! WOW!! That last one is AMAZING!!! And the one of the feet is awesome!! This post is incredible! :0) When do I get my mentoring session!?

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!