WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Smyers Family photos!

I loved photographing the Smyers! They were so much fun!

Photobucket

The kids are just gorgeous! And LOVED my camera!! OK-- maybe they didn't LOVE it-- but they sure were gamers for me!!

Photobucket



Photobucket

The ladies were fun!! Was looking for some nice backlighting for them!

Photobucket

This is probably one of my faves!

Photobucket



Photobucket


Photobucket

Beautiful Family!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

You guys are SO awesome! Thank you for the amazing privledge to capture the beauty of your family!!

LOVE - Pati

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

I have always loved white shirts and jeans!! They make such a sharp looking photo!!

What a beautiful family!!

I love just the leg photo!!!! neat--gives alot for thought and intrigue!!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!