WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, March 26, 2009

Off to Disneyland

My son Colin is a drummer and plays percussion for the junior high band. He gets to perform at the "happiest place on earth" tommarow!

Photobucket

Carnation Stage - Disneyland!!!

Go Colin!

3 comments:

lisi said...

that is soooooooo coolness, pati!!!! colin, is so handsome.. love seeing your family and all the beauty in each of you! bless and bless these hands when he plays, lord! and his time there to be so so great! love, lis

Rachel Murphy said...

Wow! What a great experience! I like the haircut too :) Thinking of you all. Love, Rachel

Johnnie and Clint said...

Yeah--the haircut is cool!!!! I have never been to Disneyland!!! Would love to go there someday--I lOVE happy places that are fun and make me laugh!!!!!!!!!!!
I heard you did AWESOME--Colin!!!!!

hugs
Johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!