WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Intrigue

So I am always facinated with light of course. I have to be... but it really does intrigue me!

This past weekend, at the end of a shoot I was walking over to my car. I stopped dead in my tracks when I came upon the evening light on the brick sidewalk.

It was stunning-- so I sat for a bit and just soaked it in. Of course I tried to capture a portion of the magic.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Its Amazing what God puts in front of us!! especially when we least expect it!!!

You have such a gift Pati!!!!

luv u

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!