WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Monday, March 16, 2009

Michelle --- Senior Style!

Michelle is such a sweetheart! I had so much fun photographing her. Of course with a pair eyes like that... what photographer wouldn't jump at the chance to photograph her!

Photobucket

Photobucket

OK... so I just HAD to get up close!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorites! I just love the light hitting her face.

Photobucket

Another perspective of her those baby blues! Can I get of those lashes please?

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Michelle,

What an honor! Thank you for allowing me the opportunity to capture your Senior Portraits!
I am so blessed!
xoxo--Pati

2 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Michelle is a gorgeous young lady and you definitely captured those moments- My fav is the one where she is barefoot and in blue top and blue pants--Her blues are amazing!!!!!

It amazes me how you always capture the beautiful natural sunlight!! LUV it!!!!!!

johnnie

Anonymous said...

Holy crap...LOVE the lashes shot & her looking down. She has fabulous clothes on! What a very cute girl! Great lighting too!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!