WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Meet Moses Lugemye...

He is the worship Pastor at The Springs Church in Chandler.. http://www.desertsprings.net/
Somehow, I get to assist in the music ministry there... so I work with Moses.

A while back he asked me to take some studio shots for his upcoming music CD... and news has it that his CD, has just been released.

So check it out: http://www.moseslugemye.com/

Congratulations to you Moses on your new cd - Our God

Also, the beautiful woman in the photos is Erica Morales. A very gifted vocalist AND..... now Moses fiance!! What a lucky guy!

Enjoy the photos!

Buy the CD!!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket






3 comments:

Chad Banning said...

Beautiful light on these images Pati!!

Johnnie and Clint said...

Great Shots--Moses and his Sweetheart are so GREAT together and you captured The love-laughter-fun-beauty and SMILES of this beautiful couple!!

jseanoby said...

beautiful pictures!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!