WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Krista & Tyler - Engagement Session

Tyler and Krista's engegement session was an adventure!

Right as we go to our location, it began to rain!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

At one point, Tyler and Krista just decided to go ahead and get wet... and have some fun doing it! Now THAT's true love wouldn't you say???

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Hello-My Friend-I've missed you and starting my day with your blog--
WOW--You ALWAYS catch the Perfect MOMENT! As I scrolled down to each picture it was the perfect setting--the water photos were my fav--smiles-fun-happy--You definitely captured the love of Krista and Tyler--They are so cute together!!

hugs
xoxo Johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!