WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Welcome to the Hotel California...

"THE" Hotel California that was the inspiration for the famous Eagles song! It is located in Todos Santos Mexico!

http://http://www.todossantos-baja.com

I had a chance to take some daytime and evening shots.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Me again--I have to get caught up--
The orange color and lighting is unbelievable--
What a beautiful place!!!

hugs

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!