WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, June 5, 2009

Dancing with the Dolphins!

Last year my kids were told by their Uncle Jim and Aunt Lorraine that they would get to swim with dolphins this summer!

Well, this past week--- that is indeed what they did! We spent the week in Mexico with Uncle Jim and Aunt Lorraine having the time of our lives!

It was truly amazing!! I wanted to share some more dolphin photos with you. These were taken by Cabo Dolphin Co.

Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket





Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

Oh my GOODNESS!!! These are AMAZING!!!! The dolphins are so COOL!!!! What an experience--!!

I had to look for than once--

Oh and I LOVE LIssy and Jewels braids--Those are so neat!!!!

luv u

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!