WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Meet the Kupis Family!

Jeff & Julia -- Kai and Kade! Neighbors and friends!
We had a family lifestyle session just a few weeks ago--

The boys are just beautiful!! And well... you can see where that comes from!

Julia is an amazing hairstylist at Sachi Salon and Spa in Scottsdale. I highly reccomend her!!

Both Julia (JJ) and Jeff had mentioned to me that they like black and white photos.. and I just love our results!

Enjoy!

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorite shots!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Thank you Jeff & Julia - Kai and Kade! It was an honor!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!