WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, July 4, 2009

Last week

I was having lunch with a friend of mine, Melissa Jill. http://www.melissajill.com/

She is one of my all-time favorite photographers! Truly gifted and talented. She has had a large impact on me as a new photographer and our friendship has been a gift.

During lunch I was sharing with her how last year... when I asked God to show me a rainbow.. regarding my husband's cancer, he showed me 3.

Melissa had taken a photo of the most amazing rainbow I've ever seen photographed while she was in Ireland... and her rainbow was the 3rd I'd seen in a row. http://www.melissajill.net/index.cfm?m=8&y=2008&StartRow=11

After lunch with Melissa, later that afternoon I went to do a family shoot at Tempe Town Lakes. As I was photographing, I looked up and saw this~

It was a gift I believe. A reminder for me of all that God has done...AND will continue to do!

I will say this.... I just have a feeling I will see 2 more in the sky!


Photobucket

Happy 4th of July! Celebrate! Enjoy family! Count your blessings~

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

You WILL see 2 more!! We luv u--GOD BLESS!!!

xoxoxoxo

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!