WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, July 18, 2009

Congratulations Jessica & Jonathan!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

Loving Life With Charlize said...

Such beautiful photos! Loved them all!

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW !! These are so amazing!!!! You ROCK!! Yes I too loved everyone of them!!!!

Luv u
Hugs

Annie said...

Pati! These are beautiful! I especially love the last five images...

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!