WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Friday, July 10, 2009

Baby ZoeJane ~ Part 2

Just a few more photos of ZoeJane! These were so much fun! And don't worry...mom was near ZoeJane... no chance of her falling!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Victoria said...

Oh these are just so very adorable Pati!!! Very CUTE ideas you come up with!! :o) Victoria Vega

Johnnie and Clint said...

These so absolutely Adorable!!!! Pati--You are AMAZING--Anne Geddes WATCH-OUT!! and ZoeJane is A gift from GOD!! What an ANGEL!!!!!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!