WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Tuesday, July 21, 2009

This is the 2nd rainbow I've seen

They are always a gift to me. They remind me of God's faithfulness and they always make me smile!

My friend Cassie sent me a text - so I walked out my front door and there it was.

Someday I'll share more about this... but for now.. I hope you enjoy!

Photobucket

1 comments:

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW--the storm in our lives always has a peacefulness in front of it.

The miracles of life-- God's plan--He is so AWESOME!!


xoxoxoxoxo

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!