WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Saturday, February 14, 2009

Senior Style...

Meet the Adorable Kristen Alexander..... she's such a sweetheart! Our recent Senior Style shoot was a blast.... and I love the images that were captured of her.

She's down to earth, has a great sense of humor and borders between adorable and downright elegant!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

This is one of my favorites. I love those baby blues!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I love the confidence I see in Kristen in this photo. I know that whatever she pursues in this life, that she will be a success.

Photobucket

And I love the sweetness I see in the photo.... I know she has a big heart!
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Thank you Kristen--- truly---- for the wonderful honor to take your senior photos...

xoxo

pati

3 comments:

Darcy Lyn Photography said...

Pati these are gorgeous :) I love love the lighting and the colors! I am sure she is so happy with them.. did you shoot most of them with your 50? I sooo want a new one!

Johnnie and Clint said...

These are so gorgeous--Kristen is beautiful--The sun provides amazing natural light --My fav is the one with her peeking from behind the tree

hugs
johnnie

Anonymous said...

Love the 9th shot down .. amazing shot !!

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!