WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Thursday, February 19, 2009

Courage & Beauty

I recent met LouAnn.

She is facing cancer... for the 2nd time.

She asked me if I would take photos of her.... it was my honor!

Photobucket

Photobucket

What Cancer Cannot Do
It cannot cripple love
It cannot dissolve faith
It cannot destroy peace
It cannot kill friendship
It cannot suppress memories
It cannot silence courage
It cannot invade the soul
It cannot steal eternal life
It cannot conquer the spirit



Photobucket

Photobucket
LouAnn-- my thoughts and prayers are with you!
humbly--pati

3 comments:

lisi said...

louann is gorgeous! what a spirit!!
i'm humbled as well, and grateful that i can believe and ask our creator for grace and triumph over this season for her... much blessings and love, lis

lisi said...

oh!! btw.. what an amazing blouse!! i LOVE it!! :-) and great hair!!
thanks...

Johnnie and Clint said...

What a beautiful soul--LouAnn--Our blessings upon you and we to beLIeVE and pray for you!

Faith gives you Hope
Hope gives you Strength
Strength gives you Courage

God Bless you Pati for touching another life with your photography!

xoxoxo

Johnnie

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!