WELCOME to the Photography BLOG of Pati Pakulis

My hope is to INSPIRE you... and to share some of the BEAUTIFUL MOMENTS that I have managed to capture on my journey as a photographer and a person.

Please visit often, ask questions or leave comments... I LOVE hearing from you!

Pati


Sunday, February 8, 2009

My First Engagement Shoot

So I admit, I was a bit nervous for this shoot. I have never done an engagement shoot before.

Meet Joel and Heather-- Beautiful couple!! They wanted a location with flowers and a feel of Spring. So I must thank my photographer friend Patrick Tipton for the location suggestion--- It was perfect!!

This was great fun---- and I loved working with Heather and Joel who are getting married in April!!

Thanks so much you two----Enjoy!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

lisi said...

wow!! love the LOVE one!! where is that?!!
love to you pati!
just really think these are perfect! love, lis

Anonymous said...

Pati!! What a cute session! I would never say it was your first engagement session! I think you did a great job and you are so creative!! Love the composition!

Johnnie and Clint said...

WOW what a GREAT Shoot!!! This couldn't be your first wedding session??? You have got it girl!!!

the L_O_V_E sign was a cute one. I love the one with the burst of light!! You are sooooooo creative!!

luv
hugs

Anonymous said...

Wow that Love sculpture is awesome !!! .. I need to build me one of those :)

Post a Comment

Thank You for visiting Photography by Pati---
Please leave a comment... I would love to hear from you!